General Privacy Statement
Caronlab.com.au is committed to protecting user privacy. Caronlab.com.au understands and appreciates that visitors and users of this web site are concerned about their privacy and the confidentiality and security of any information that may be provided to Caronlab.com.au.
Caronlab.com.au uses the Australian Commonwealth Government’s Information Privacy Principles as a guide in its administration of personal information.
You can visit the Caronlab Australia website and find out about our products without giving us any information about yourself. We may record certain non-personal information, such as your server address, domain name, the date and time of your visit and any pages viewed. That information will only be used for statistical and website administration purposes. To maintain visitor anonymity, we will not associate that information with records containing personal information unless you have consented for us to do so.
When you send an inquiry to Caronlab Australia online, we require all the details in the highlighted fields for the purpose of fulfilling your requested enquiry.
Use and disclosure of information
We will not use or disclose (share, sell or divulge) any of your personal information to third parties unless we have informed you, have been authorised by you, or are required or authorised to do so by law.
In the event that a third party acquires the business assets of Caronlab Australia Pty Ltd, that third party may wish to acquire customer information. If this happens, we will take reasonable steps to notify you of any personal information which we propose to transfer and to provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of having your personal information transferred.
We may also use your personal information:
for purposes related to our research, planning, product development, security, testing and risk management;
- for purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of our services and the Caronlab.com.au website; and
- where we suspect that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in.
Although such situations are rare, you should be aware that we may disclose your personal information to third parties in any of the following circumstances:
- where an investigation of fraud or unlawful activity has been or is being conducted by us and the information is disclosed to relevant persons or authorities; or
- where the disclosure is required or authorised by law; or
- where we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of its functions; or
- for the preparation for or the conduct of legal proceedings or for the implementation of the orders of a court or tribunal.
We use and disclose aggregated non-personally identifying information as part of our process of constantly improving our services.
This is a Caronlab Australia Pty Ltd website. E-mail correspondence sent to this site will be treated as a public record and will be retained as required by the Libraries and Archives Act 1988 and other relevant regulations.
Caronlab Australia may add your name and address details to a mailing list. Caronlab Australia Pty Ltd will not disclose these details to third parties without your consent, unless required by law. E-mail messages may be monitored by caronlab.com.au support staff or system troubleshooting and maintenance purposes.